Sunday, August 16, 2009

Solution for Emotional Eating

Today I rediscovered how to cure emotional eating--eat crabs. Those suckers take forever to eat and you can practically eat them all day long and not gain weight (unless you're drinking a lot of beer). Since we went to dinner last night (and I used the doggie bag simply because the serving was way too large to eat) I skipped breakfast and had crabs for lunch.

Dinner was my left over entree' from last evening--twas delicious.

I don't know why I even bother getting on the scale--just an overwhelming curiosity--since I know it's a stupid device. It's reading that I'm one pound from my goal so after we went to the beach, clonked out for a couple hours, walked a mile or so, we stopped by Dairy Queen and shared a Xtreme chocolate blizzard.

Emotionally, the blizzard was totally affordable.


Want some real direction for dealing with emotional eating? Click here.

Yes, I am selling a book and guarantee you that it's the best one you will find on the subject or your money back. Instead of having a dozen questions when you've finished it, you'll have dozens of answers. It's a cure for emotional binge eating and it teaches you how to identify emotions, embrace them and feel them? You can purchase the, The Scale Conspiracy, (in e-book form) emotional eating now for only $14.95. It's of unlimited value.








Online store for motivational thoughts:  Self Help, Self



Hypnosis, Stress Management Training, Subliminal tapes for self improvement
, Panic Attacks and Agoraphobia using Wakened Hypnosis. New technique resulted in documented 80% success rate









No comments: