Friday, August 21, 2009

Emotional Eating and Indigestion

Went out to dinner the other evening to Applebees and took advantage of their two for twenty dollar deal. It was good and the portions were just right. My friend and I shared a chocolate desert to complete dinner--we're both chocoholics.

The only thing I dislike about eating out is that generally it's eating later than usual and around 1:00pm I awakened with indigestion--a bad case of it. Fortunately I remembered the coral calcium water that I drink every day. I say, "remember" because for over a year--I was fifteen pounds heavier-- I suffered from indigestion on a regular basis and never thought about the coral calcium that is readily available to me. It's kinda like frantically looking for your car keys with them in your hand all the time.

Anyway, I went to the kitchen and poured the water from my bottle of coral calcium into a bowl so I could dump out a few grams of the coral into a cup. I then took a teaspoon and consumed a teaspoonful of coral. I chewed it well and swallowed it. That was the instantaneous end of my indigestion and off to sleep I went.

Note that not all coral calcium is really from coral--you can tell because real coral calcium can be chewed whereas the fake stuff is nothing but beach sand. The coral calcium is great as it also provides me all the minerals my body needs on a daily basis.


Looking for real direction for dealing with emotional eating? Click here.

Yes, I am selling a book and guarantee you that it's the best one you will find on the subject or your money back. Instead of having a dozen questions when you've finished it, you'll have dozens of answers. It's a cure for emotional binge eating and it teaches you how to identify emotions, embrace them and feel them? You can purchase the, The Scale Conspiracy, (in e-book form) emotional eating now for only $14.95. It's of unlimited value.








Online store for motivational thoughts:  Self Help, Self



Hypnosis, Stress Management Training, Subliminal tapes for self improvement
, Panic Attacks and Agoraphobia using Wakened Hypnosis. New technique resulted in documented 80% success rate









No comments: