Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Blew it "Emotional Eating Got Me"


Years ago I would have said, "I blew it!" after having a complete dinner and not using a doggie bag. But today I say, "It was delicious and I enjoyed it." What's the difference? I chose to eat everything I ate and enjoy it. What about weight gain? There won't be any since it was just a blip in the week and totally affordable in terms of my emotional choices. Found another article, How to Overcome Emotional Eating in which the author sums everything up by saying, "Finding new ways to solve your problems and deal with stress will push food out of the equation. You’ll feel good about finding solutions which will replace the dependence on food." What do you think about this advice? Do you think it will help you truly solve the emotional aspects of emotional eating? More importantly, if you go to the article, what is the sound that is played?

Want some real direction for dealing with emotional eating? Click here.

Yes, I am selling a book and guarantee you that it's the best one you will find on the subject or your money back. Instead of having a dozen questions when you've finished it, you'll have dozens of answers. It's a cure for emotional binge eating and it teaches you how to identify emotions, embrace them and feel them? You can purchase the, The Scale Conspiracy, (in e-book form) emotional eating now for only $14.95. It's of unlimited value.








Online store for motivational thoughts:  Self Help, Self



Hypnosis, Stress Management Training, Subliminal tapes for self improvement
, Panic Attacks and Agoraphobia using Wakened Hypnosis. New technique resulted in documented 80% success rate










No comments: