Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Aftermath of Auto Accident and Emotional Eating

I found that they make radiators out of plastic today instead of metal so I needed to replace my radiator. I also found that my brake line had corroded and developed a leak which is why my car didn't stop soon enough. Overall the news was pretty good and the expense a lot less than it could have been.

Fortunately the photo to the left is not my car--my damage was much less.

The overall result led to feelings of moderate happiness. I was still apprehensive as to what the cost would be to repla
ce the front bumper and a headlight lens.

Once again I was planning on going to dinner and planned gluttony. Actually, I planned on enjoying half of the entree and bringing the remainder home--they serve large portions. However, my fiancee wasn't feeling well, so we stayed home and I had a salad, ear of corn and a small pork chop. A cup of coffee with a small moon cake (Chinese New Year cake) was desert.

Son of a gun, I probably dropped a pound or so where I thought I'd stay constant. It's amazing how many opportunities there are to drop weight.

By the way, I'm only two pounds from goal. Yet since 95% of those who drop weight gain it back, the real challenge is to manage my weight. Challenge because in a couple weeks, I'll be going on vacation and I love buffets which can add many pounds. Yet, I have a quiet confidence that I'll actually find opportunities to stay on target or drop a pound or two.


Looking for real direction for dealing with emotional eating? Click here.


Yes, I am selling a book and guarantee you that it's the best one you will find on the subject or your money back. Instead of having a dozen questions when you've finished it, you'll have dozens of answers. It's a cure for emotional binge eating and it teaches you how to identify emotions, embrace them and feel them?
It also contains the best diet for candida ever published.

You can purchase the, The Scale Conspiracy, (in e-book form) emotional eating now for only $14.95. It's of unlimited value.










Online store for motivational thoughts:  Self Help, Self















Hypnosis, Stress Management Training, Subliminal tapes for self improvement
, Panic Attacks and Agoraphobia using Wakened Hypnosis. New technique resulted in documented 80% success rate









No comments: