Friday, February 10, 2012

The Aftermath of Vacation


Yes, I'm down all four pounds that I had gained during vacation, but Macadamias are going to keep me from dropping more today. Yes, this afternoon I took a few macadamias from a small container and I ended up having a few more than I wanted.

As I wrote in my last post, I can have less than desirable eating habits. And rather than preach, "Do as I say, not as I do." I'd rather have everyone know that it's better to do one thing at a time rather than make many major changes at the same time. So rather than have you expect that you need to drop calories and significantly improve the quality of those calories, let's start by simply reducing calories and if the quality of those calories improve, that's great. If not, that's OK too as in time, just as it happens with me, you'll get tired of the non desirable eating behaviors and be amazed to find that you'll eat what you really want and be amazed to find that what you really want to eat will be more nutritious than your imagined possible.

For as you start shedding weight you will be feeling better about you and in time notice a shift toward healthier eating habits. For me, I'm still in vacation mode and it will probably disappear within a few days. See more video below!

All of these insights are available in my book, The Scale Conspiracy, which I guarantee to be the most valuable book on the subject of how to lose weight that you have ever read or you money back. It's available as an e-book or in soft cover. Click here for more information

E-book is only $14.95. Soft cover is $19.95 plus $3.00 handling and shipping and includes a free
copy of the e-book--scroll down for the buy button

If every overweight patient learned all of the lessons in this magnum opus, the success rate in treating their obesity would be dramatically improved.”


Warren M. Levin, M.D., F.A.A.F.P, F.A.C.N

World Health Medical Group

___________________________________________________

Order your copy today as an e-book or soft cover and for a limited time receive:
1. Self Confidence Builder e-book
2. Stress Management TipsSM Monthly Bulletin worth $300.00
3, Dozens of other valuable gifts--see preview of them by clicking here.
4. Copy of Scale Conspiracy e-book with your soft cover version.
Scale Conspiracy E-book $14.95: See below to order the soft cover version--only $19.95


















Scale Conspiracy Soft Cover (over 200 pages jam packed with cutting edge techniques)
$19.95 plus $3.00 shipping and handling (includes free Scale Conspiracy e-book)





















The most advanced thinking on the planet for Stress Techniques, improving and building self worth, dealing with binging and boredom and comfort eating, panic disorder with agoraphobia and how to use a pendulum.

No comments: