Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What are You Really Eating?


One blog reader wrote me to tell me that after a week there's been no change. She's been visualizing the food she eats as being the particular stressor.
Now I must ask how long does change take? Let's put this in perspective. If you're about a hundred pounds over weight and you've been telling yourself that you're overweight because you've been eating too much food for the last ten or so years, it may take a bit of time for the brain to catch up to reality.
As I shared before in previous posts, I had been depressed for about two years because of some bad business decisions that resulted in near bankruptcy. I gained about twenty pounds and even though I knew I wasn't eating food--I was eating the stressors that led to my depression it didn't make much difference--I still gained the weight. But at least I wasn't lying to myself about it being a food problem or a weight problem.

And yes, before I got through the depression, I stopped eating my stressors and dropped fifteen of the twenty pounds. The point is that rather than focus on food, I focused on dealing with my life circumstances which began with me be totally at the effect of other events to gaining a sense of mastery in my life situations.

The goal is to focus on what you're really eating. Not what it tastes like or looks like.

Click here for more information.

Yes, I have a book that will get you a head start on what you can do with this blog. But you decide when it makes sense to you to jump in. In the meantime I can promise you that it's the best book you will find on the subject or your money back. Instead of having a dozen questions when you've finished it, you'll have dozens of answers and be on the way to dropping lots of pounds. It's a cure for emotional binge eating and it teaches you how to identify emotions, embrace them and feel them?

You can purchase the, The Scale Conspiracy, (in e-book form) emotional eating now for only $14.95. It's of unlimited value.






Online store for motivational thoughts:  Self Help, Self Hypnosis, Stress Management Training, Subliminal tapes for self improvement
, Panic Attacks and Agoraphobia using Wakened Hypnosis. New technique resulted in documented 80% success rate












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After listening to your CD's I think I eat everything that happens at my job, the place I live in, being where I don't want to be, the loss of income. Now I need to learn how to change that.