Saturday, November 21, 2009

More jogging to Lose Weight


Wow, it's been almost a week since my last post and a lot has happened since my last post. I'll start with the latest. I went jogging again. If you read my last post you'd think I'm a glutton for punishment as opposed to a glutton for food. Yes the first time I went jogging last week (well it was the first time in about a year of so) it was totally exhausting, but I made it a mile. And while I still don't think exercise is necessary to lose weight or control emotional eating, it is very important for many other reasons. But you have to find the exercise that's right for you. For instance walking doesn't do it for me, but jogging on a cork track (easy on my joints) does work.

Today, the first quarter mile was much better than last week and I went on to go a mile and a half--a half mile further than last week. And what's most interesting is that all the minor pains I felt last week were gone. I probably could have made it two miles but I decided that an extra half mile was sufficient--no need to be a fanatic. I feel that if I can jog a mile and a half to two miles a week, I'll stay in great physical shape.

Now was it the jogging I did last week that improved my legs and joints or was it the glutathione I started taking about ten days ago? Glutathione as I understand it is produced naturally in our cells but it's production can diminish with age. Ironically it's the substance that keeps us young and without it we age faster. Can it help you conquer emotional eating? Maybe if much of what you eat is your physical condition. For instance, my mother is 84 yrs old and I've been identifying with her pains. I shouldn't be feeling these pains for another twenty of so years--certainly a good reason to emotionally eat. But rather than be stuck in "I have an eating problem" I am open to doing new things and old things to improve my physical condition and forget about emotional eating.

So was it the jogging or the glutathione that has made a big change in how I feel physically? I think both have made a significant contribution and I'm unwilling to stop either one to find out.

More about this exciting week in my next post. If you're looking for a source for glutathione email Elizabeth at ewilson@wisdirect.com and she'll get you a free sample supply for a few days to see for yourself. Mention my name, Richard Kuhns.

Want to get ahead dealing with your stressors? Read the Scale Conspiracy e-book. Click here for more information about the e-book. It picks where where all other programs leave off.

This book will get you a head start on what you can do with this blog. I can promise you that it's the best book you will find on the subject or your money back. Instead of having a dozen questions when you've finished it, you'll have dozens of answers and be on the way to dropping lots of pounds. It's a cure for emotional binge eating and it teaches you how to identify emotions, embrace them and feel them?

You can purchase the, The Scale Conspiracy, (in e-book form) emotional eating now for only $14.95. It's of unlimited value.






Online store for motivational thoughts:  Self Help, Self Hypnosis, Stress Management Training, Subliminal tapes for self improvement
, Panic Attacks and Agoraphobia using Wakened Hypnosis. New technique resulted in documented 80% success rate












No comments: