Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gaining Weight


Just got back from a week in Las Vegas--had a great time. There's lots to do there and lots of food too. In fact too much food. I ate my trip and gained back 5 of the 15 pounds I had lost ten months ago.
Well, I had ten more pounds I wanted to get rid of anyway so what better than to use these 5 pounds as motivation to get rid of them plus the additional 10 pounds that I've been putting off.

Getting in the grove is a challenge to lose weight. For me its about a commitment to feel the hungry sensation for a good part of the day. Of course there are the emotions of life that cry for soothing, but it's to convert that feeling that feels like hunger into a sensation that I'm happy to feel. For only then do I know that my body is using up excess pounds and converting them to blood sugar.

What interesting is that I still have my desert--only about a third of what I usually would eat. So putting the two together is the key for success for me, i.e. looking forward to that sensation and taking whatever emotion life throws at me straight.

The amazing thing is that when I get comfortable and look forward to that sensation, I forget it's there. and then when I do eat, I eat sparingly and properly, i.e. sitting down and relaxed.

Do you know why diets fail and why those who lose weight 95% gain it back? Click here to find out why.

The Scale Conspiracy, (in e-book form) for emotional eating is only $14.95. Click here to learn more.






Online store for motivational thoughts:  Self Help, Self Hypnosis, Stress Management Training, Subliminal tapes for self improvement
, Panic Attacks and Agoraphobia using Wakened Hypnosis. New technique resulted in documented 80% success rate












No comments: